Monitoring & Reporting
En-Vision expert greenhouse gas management consultants each have over 10 years experience in the field of greenhouse gas emissions monitoring and reporting and draw upon a wide sectoral project history.
We work within most regulated and voluntary programmes and have designed and implemented bespoke monitoring and reporting protocols and processes using international best practice.
Our expert advisors have experience in EU ETS, JI and CDM project work and in voluntary greenhouse gas reporting initiatives such as ISO14064 and the WRI GHG Protocol.
En-Vision also offers advisory services for those organisations undertaking corporate emissions reporting .
- GHG inventory and carbon footprint accounting processes.
- Strategies for emissions reduction and offset.
- Emissions trading scheme compliance systems.
- EU ETS internal audit and validation.
- JI and CDM project planning.
- GHG emissions reporting and verification.
- GHG data management and quality assurance systems.
- Corporate GHG assurance.
- Expert representation to stakeholder groups.
En-Vision expert consultants have a wide cross sectoral background including:
- Food & Beverage
- Marine Transport
- Cement Production
- Gas Processing/LNG
- Automotive Engineering
- International Finance
- Power Generation
- Oil Refineries
- Offshore Oil & Gas