Greenhouse Gas Monitoring & Reporting Services
En-Vision expert greenhouse gas management consultants each have over 10 years experience in the field of greenhouse gas emissions monitoring and reporting and draw upon a wide sectoral project history.
We work within most regulated and voluntary programmes and have designed and implemented bespoke monitoring and reporting protocols and processes using international best practice.
Our expert advisors have experience in EU ETS, JI and CDM project work and in voluntary greenhouse gas reporting initiatives such as ISO14064 and the WRI GHG Protocol.
En-Vision also offers advisory services for those organisations participating in UK CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme and those who may soon be required to undertake mandatory corporate emissions reporting in the UK.
- GHG inventory and carbon footprint accounting processes.
- Strategies for emissions reduction and offset.
- Emissions trading scheme compliance systems.
- UK CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme monitoring and reporting systems.
- JI and CDM project planning.
- GHG emissions reporting and verification.
- GHG data management and quality assurance systems.
- Corporate GHG assurance.
- Expert representation to stakeholder groups.