GHG MRV capacity building contract
Paul Reed from En-Vision has been selected as Senior expert (Deputy Team Leader) for an EU funded project to build capacity in GHG monitoring reporting and verification in NAMAs, Low Emissions Development Strategies and National Inventories in developing countries.
Project objectivesÂ are to build capacity in public administrations and companies to monitor, report and verify GHG emissions and actions to reduce them. En-Vision provided one key expert who also acted as deputy team leader. The core team consisted of 4 key experts. The project countries included Mexico and Indonesia and activities were undertaken over to 2 years. Capacity building activities were aimed at stakeholders in national and regional government as well as a variety of private sector companies. En-Vision cores services areas include:
- Build capacity in public administrations and companies to MRV GHG emissions and the actions taken to reduce them.
- Address institutional, procedural and methodological issues relating to data gathering, barriers, needs, constraints and opportunities, through an interactive stakeholder engagement, association and consultation process.
- Technical guidance development related to GHG MRV activities.
- Design, development and implementation of MRV training and workshops.
- Project management in Mexico.